09:54, 29 April 2020, Bishkek – 24.kg news agency , by Ruslan KHARIZOV
A phased procedure for resumption of economic activity has been developed in Kyrgyzstan…
A phased procedure for resumption of economic activity has been developed in Kyrgyzstan. The Prime Minister of the country Mukhammedkaly Abylgaziev announced at a meeting of the Republican Emergency Response Center. According to him, a phased procedure for resumption of economic activity was drawn up in accordance with the developed criteria and in strict accordance with its impact on the epidemiological situation in the country.
The following economic activity is allowed from May 1, 2020 amid the state of emergency:
1. Industry and production:
2. Construction sector:
3. Services for repair and maintenance of vehicles:
4. Services of private and public notaries.
5. Trade sphere:
6. Services of hairdressing salons (exclusively cutting, dyeing and hair styling by appointment).
7. Transport services of organized taxi services (with transportation of not more than two people).
The following economic activity is allowed from May 11, 2020 amid the state of emergency:
1. Financial and other services:
2. Public services:
3. Trade sector:
4. Transport services:
The following economic activity is allowed from May 21, 2020 amid the state of emergency:
1. Public Service Centers.
2. Financial and other services:
3. Public services sector:
4. Trade sector:
5. Services of private (individual) tutors.
6. Services of private family baths houses and SPA centers.
At the same time, depending on the epidemiological situation, changes in the list of types of permitted economic activity are possible. The procedure for resuming activities in the economic sphere will include both penalties and other sanctions at each stage.